Join the nation's Financial Advisory Firms as a Sales Manager and experience personal success running your own agency in your own community. Our Client is seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in various territories throughout the U.S.
Benefits from the first day:
- Paid training & side by side mentor agent coaching.
- Among the industry's most attractive incentive & rewards program.
- A work environment that allows you control over your time.
- Opportunity to represent a full range of insurance & financial services products.
- National marketing & advertising support.
- The highest retention rate of agents in the industry.
The Opportunity allows you to create financial freedom and flexibility through a compensation package that rewards successful marketing of our products and services to customers.
The purpose of the Sales Manager position is to manage a group of financial representatives within a territory to ensure that performance results are achieved, and to drive capacity growth, sales, and member engagement within a designated geographical area.
* Series 7, 63 & 65 or 66, state insurance license and company appointed in all lines and in all states that comprise the regional financial office. Once financial associates are assigned for coaching/mentoring, it will require the senior partner/partner to obtain securities, state insurance licenses and appointments in all lines and in all states where the associate is conducting business and receiving commissions.
* CLU, CFP designation strongly preferred.
* College degree and/or equivalent experience in the financial services industry.
* Strong leadership, management and sales experience in the financial services industry.
* Membership in the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) or National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counselors (NAFIC) and GAMA required.
* Membership in the Society of Financial Services required based on eligibility.
Insurable under both the Society's applicable fidelity bond and errors and omissions coverage.
* Ability to effectively travel around the assigned geographic area.
* Occasional commercial travel for meetings, conferences and training.
* Demonstrated history of sound personal finances.
Send your response in confidentiality to: email@example.com or apply online to http://www.lifetimerecruiting.com