CPA Outstanding Expansion Opportunity!
Our Client is Seeking an experienced CPA with 5 plus years of experience in Principles of Audit and Accounting requirements to apply both a technical and a strategic mindset to strategic Business opportunities.
Audit skillset along with Strategic planning. The candidate will have the opportunity to identify research and sense opportunities and be a key-player in the development of strategic actions that innovate Audit market offerings, including their underlying business opportunities. This role has an exceptional opportunity to positively impact the practice's strategy and operations.
The work you will do This individual is expected to:
Lead the development of research and sensing plans across a number of topics, working independently on multiple assignments in a fast paced environment
Perform research and sensing analysis, synthesizing large amounts of information, while applying a strong technical acumen to identify the intelligence that is relevant to the Audit and accounting practice and the associated strategic action recommendation
Provide recommendations for strategic action and form action plans in response to the recommendation, applying a clear and concise communication
Perform ongoing sensing to identify new areas for differentiation in the marketplace including the identification of white space opportunities.
Oversee research analyst team, providing guidance and the Audit and Accounting to all research tasks.
The culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar of quality and deliver greater value to our clients.
Ability to read complex documents, synthesize and summarize important facts
Excellent written and presentation skills and an ability to explain complex issues clearly and precisely
Project management skills
Financial & Data Analysis
Technical acumen of Audit methodology and services
Ability to think creatively, problem solve and work independently on multiple projects
The accountant is solely responsible for tax preparation needs, accounting, and payroll services. By maintaining thorough and accurate systems to ensure a smooth tax filing, this person will be able to provide businesses, families, and individuals with peace of mind.
· Responsible for monthly accounting and payroll clients
· Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of tax preparation for current business, personal and non-profit clients, enter client information into Accounting Service LLC tax preparation system.
· Reconciliation of client bank, accounts receivable, accounts payable, client statements or other accounts, as necessary.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High diligence.
· Must understand and utilize good accounting practices to remain legally compliant, prevent fraud or theft, and maintain accurate financial information for their employer or clients.
· Strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients and prospects.
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
*Excellent Benefits, Bonus, Retirement plan 401k, and Sick Leave
Submit Application to: Lifetimers@fuse.net
Pamela J. Kortekamp
Lifetime Recruiting Strategies
"Developing Relationships that last a Lifetime"