This position requires someone with experience in recruiting, training, and developing a team of agents but also a successful record in sales performance. The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing an office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Managing Partners are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals $150,000+ plus commissions)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 10+ years of experience in insurance products Life Insurance
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 7, 24 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Does this sound like your calling? Then let us show you how we can put your career in the hands of the best possible person - you…Apply Today!