National Wealth Management firm seeking experienced Financial Advisors to create and grow client relationships using comprehensive financial planning and sound asset management techniques. We are are opening offices throughout the Virginia area.
Ideal candidates desire to run a practice as a fee-based Investment Advisor (or team)
Benefits of working with us:
A Lead system/ marketing system
A Base compensation
• Excellent Clearing firm
• Systematic, Proven Processes to acquire and keep higher net-worth clients
• Repeatable, Proven Marketing Programs
• Personal Mentoring, Training, and Guidance by top producers
• Powerful Custodian Relationships
• Transition/ Onboarding /Integration /Training Program
• Compliance Support and Guidance
• Marketable Brand
• Opportunity to build
• Exit Strategies for Retirement – Sell your business instead of giving it to your BD
Affiliate Advisor positions available throughout the country.
• An expanding boutique advisory firm specializing in Comprehensive Wealth Management, Investment Management, and Wealth Transfer/Estate Planning
• Founders and principals are proven top producers and excellent trainers
• We desire long-term advisors and partners, not “flash in the pan” producers
• Investments: 100% Fee Based.
• Insurance: Large offering of all types of fixed products
• Robust, repeatable marketing programs to build and retain your book
• A full complement of financial products and services for all levels of wealth management – simple to highly sophisticated
• Investments: fee-based, high payout depending upon support needed
• Financial Planning: Hourly or Project Fees
• Insurance Sales (if applicable) Commissions paid at highly competitive rates. Skills Requirements: YOU MUST have:
• Comparable investment philosophy: Asset Allocation and scientific portfolio construction versus day trading, option strategies, or other speculative strategies
• Client-centric philosophy
• Series 65 or 66 license or ability to get rapidly (if you already have Series 6/7)
• CFP, CPA, CLU, or other advanced designation, or willingness to intensely pursue upon affiliation/hire
• Clean compliance record
For more information and a confidential discussion on your future, please respond with your resume and a description of your current situation (ie – wirehouse rep, independent, current book, desires, etc).
Pamela J. Kortekamp
Lifetime Recruiting Strategies
"Developing Relationships that last a Lifetime"