We are looking for highly flexible individuals who excel in both business development and relationship management. This position requires an exceptionally motivated passionate individual who is driven to be successful. The successful candidate will be accustomed to a high level of daily sales activity…selective business development does not work.
The individual must be capable of networking and developing relationships from scratch with attorneys, accountants, trust and estate executives, insurance professionals or others who can introduce him/her to high net worth individuals who have the potential to become clients. Once these individuals become clients, the Advisor is responsible for helping them devise investment programs appropriate to their personal financial situation. He/she must be thoroughly familiar with strategies being employed in each of the portfolios. Actual investment decisions are made by the firm’s investment policy groups.
Manage assigned individual relationships with high net worth clients across all products and services focusing on building book of business and retaining assets
- Build and solidify client relationships pre and post retirement through a distinctive experience that leverages the unique value proposition of the Wealth Management Group's business
- Serves as Clients primary point of contact for High Net Worth and affluent clients and institutional key influencers
- EXCELLENT COMPENSATION
- Estate Planner/JD must have experience with Business Owners
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or combination of 63 and 65) and appropriate State insurance licenses
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Mutual Fund Consultant (CMFC), preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial sales capacity providing financial planning services to high net worth clients
- Proven track record in generating sales and managing relationships with high net worth clients, including broad technical skills in retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues
- Demonstrated experience understanding a client's unique financial situation, providing appropriate advice and solutions, and exhibiting financial leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client face-to-face relationship building skills as well as a team player
- Experience with client relationship management systems
or email firstname.lastname@example.org