National Wealth Management firm seeking experienced Financial Advisors and Managing Partners to create and grow client relationships using comprehensive financial planning and sound asset management techniques.
Ideal candidates desire to run their own practice as a RIA Investment Advisor (or team) -
Benefits of working with us:
• Outstanding Broker-Dealer.
• Systematic, Proven Processes to acquire and keep higher net-worth clients
• Repeatable, Proven Marketing Programs
• Personal Mentoring, Training, and Guidance by top producers
• Powerful Custodian Relationships
• Transition/ Onboarding /Integration /Training Program
• Compliance Support and Guidance
• Marketable Brand (or create your own)
• Opportunity to build and keep equity in your practice
• Exit Strategies for Retirement – Sell your business instead of giving it to your BD
Affiliate Advisor positions available throughout the country.
• An expanding boutique advisory firm specializing in Comprehensive Wealth Management, Investment Management, and Wealth Transfer/Estate Planning
• Founders and principals are proven top producers and excellent trainers
• We desire long-term advisors and partners, not “flash in the pan” producers
• Investments and Insurance Platform
• Insurance: Large offering of all types of fixed products
• Robust, repeatable marketing programs to build and retain your book
• A full complement of financial products and services for all levels of wealth management – simple to highly sophisticated
• Investments: and Insurance high payout depending upon support needed
• Insurance Sales (if applicable) Extrememly High Commissions paid at highly competitive rates.
Skills Requirements: YOU MUST have:
• Comparable investment philosophy: Asset Allocation and scientific portfolio construction versus day trading, option strategies, or other speculative strategies
• Client-centric philosophy
• Series 65 or 66 license or ability to get rapidly (if you already have Series 6/7)
• CFP, CPA, CLU, or other advanced designation, or willingness to intensely pursue upon affiliation/hire
• Clean compliance record
For more information and a confidential discussion on your future, please respond with your resume and a description of your current situation (ie – wirehouse rep, independent, current book, desires, etc).
Pamela J. Kortekamp
Lifetime Recruiting Strategies
"Developing Relationships that last a Lifetime"