We represent a global brand seeking proven sales professionals to join our team. Now is your chance to start a new sales related career in the financial services industry! Training is provided! If you want to take control of your career and financial future then we want to talk with you. We are looking for the best and the brightest! This is NOT an entry level position! We provide a base compensation training and commission. Seeking seasoned consultative sales professionals!
Overview: A Financial Advisor combines personal skills with all the resources of major global company, with the end result of helping clients realize their financial goals. Financial Advisors are provided extensive training to help them build their own business, which includes attracting and servicing relationships with their clients. Financial Advisors are responsible for assessing a client’s circumstances and objectives, and based on those, go on to provide individualized, highly strategic investment consulting. They have access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving services throughout the Firm, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, IRAs, credit & lending, insurance, estate planning and many other services that they will offer to their client base and the investing public.
· Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies.
· Build client relationships based upon developing strategies to their financial goals through the use of financial planning and wealth management.
· Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients.
· Develop and cultivate your own client base/prospect and service clients business. Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects.
· Attend Financial Advisor meetings and continuing education sessions to stay current about products, services and policies.
· Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
· Build a clientele in niche or women and minority markets
· Track record of successful work experience for a period of a minimum of 5-6 years.
· Candidates with 10-15 years experience in another career field are also encouraged to apply.
· The ability to acquire Series 7 and 66 registration, and additional licensing needed to assist in building a career as a Financial Advisor. Coaching & Training Provided!
· Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· A bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is a plus, and 5-6 years of business experience and proven success in a previous sales related career field!
· Entrepreneur mindset, if you do not like to be micro-managed and know what you need to do in a day AND understand the concept of building a book of business with long term unlimited earning potential, then you are a perfect fit!
· Professional demeanor and strong understanding of the importance of building good relationships.
Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!